Products > UltraGuard
UltraGuard™ Heating Oil Treatment
UltraGuard™ is a heating oil treatment that reduces fuel-related service calls and increases customer satisfaction with oil heat. It contains stabilizers, organic dispersants, detergents, a corrosion inhibitor and a demulsifier.
- UltraGuard™ reduces fuel-related service calls as a result of filter, strainer, and nozzle blockage.
- UltraGuard™ disperses macroscopic sludge and retards further repolymerization.
- Provides stability to fuel
- Disperses existing particulate in a controlled manner
- Provides corrosion inhibition
- Demulsifies fuel
- Cleans and lubricates all fuel-wetted surfaces
UltraGuard™ is designed to be added directly to heating oil fuel.
|55 gallon drum
|5 gallon pails
|2 ea. 1 gallon cans/case
|NEW! - 8oz bottles (24 per case)
||up to 24,000 gallons per case
||Lt. Amber liquid
||6.9 lb. per gallon
|Flash point (PMCC)
UltraGuard™ is a trademark of Fuel Management Services, Inc. of Jeffersonton, VA.
Contact us today to become an UltraGuard Branded Dealer.