|Reduce costs and improve bottom line.
||Eliminate costly service expenses for problems that can and should be resolved.
||• Fuel-related service calls and "call backs" can be eliminated.
• Nozzle and Filter plugging can be stopped.
• More time available for profitable service work.
• Reduced costs improve margins.
|Retain customers and maximize profits.
||Eliminate the problems that send customers to the competition.
Add values to your products and services that your competition is not providing.
|FMS's Fuel Manager Program.
• Stops aggravating fuel-related service calls and "No Heats."
• Helps to differentiate your company from the others.
• Marketing an enhanced fuel leaves the customer with the perception that you are doing more for him than a competitor.
• Customer retention improves profit.
|Win new customers.
||Give your sales and marketing team a competitive edge. Provide benefits to consumers that they are not getting from their current supplier.
More benefits, especially in a commodity business, yield more sales. Satisfied customers provide a solid reference list and word of mouth advertising.
|An FMS enhanced fuel is:
• Cleaner burning and more efficient, thereby reducing fuel consumption and saving the customer money.
• More reliable, reducing the chance of a system failure and a cold house, and saving the customer the expense of a service call.
• More environmentally friendly. Reduces emissions by improving combustion efficiency.